Quinta dos Vales – Agricultura e Turismo, Lda
Sítio dos Vales, Caixa Postal 112 – Lagoa
Tel: (+351) 282 431 036
– 20% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking;
– The remainder is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
The following penalties apply to cancellations within these periods:
– Up to 8 weeks prior to arrival date – only the booking deposit will be retained;
– Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival date – 50% of the total hire fee will be charged;
– Up to 2 weeks prior to arrival date – 75% of the total hire fee will be charged;
– Less than 14 days prior to arrival date – 100% of the total rental fee will be charged.
– Cleaning service once a week; towels changed twice a week, bed linen once a week.
– All bed linen included, beach towels not provided;
– Free baby cot, subject to availability, prior booking required;
– For safety reasons, heavy equipment (such as an electric heater) is not permitted;
– Pets are not allowed and smoking is not permitted.
For 3 hours of use of the venue, a flat rate of €60.00 per group is applicable. This fee may be
waived if the meal takes place Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
If you wish to use the venue for more than 3 hours, please contact us for rates.
For a fee of €200.00, we offer the option of reserving the venue of your choice, as well as the guarantee that during the meal your group has exclusive access to the venue.
HYGIENE & FOOD SAFETY
Due to strict policies, we cannot allow in food and beverages not supplied by our supplier.
– 30% deposit at time of booking;
– 50% 90 days before the service;
– Remaining balance 15 days before the service;
– Other services not included in the initial quote will be charged at the end of the event.
If payment is not made within the deadlines mentioned, Quinta dos Vales reserves the right to cancel the service.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The cookies are small software tags that are stored in the browser of the equipment through which the website is accessed, holding only preference-related information and therefore not including personal data.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF COOKIES?
The cookies help determine the usefulness, interest and number of hits on websites, enabling faster and more efficient navigation by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
Permanent cookies – these are stored only in the browsers of the access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you visit our website again. These are generally used to target browsing to the user’s interests, providing a more personalised service.
Session cookies – temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES?
Strictly necessary cookies – These allow you to navigate the website and use the applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the necessary services cannot be provided.
Analytic cookies – These are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analysing statistics in order to improve the performance of the website.
Functionality cookies – Store user preferences while using the website, so that you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit.
Third-party cookies – Measure the success of the application and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to personalise a widget with user data.
Advertising cookie – target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account users’ likes and dislikes, and limit the number of times you see the ad, helping you to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the mood of the website.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, and even inform the user whenever a cookie is received, including by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Please note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting part or all of the website navigation.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM PEOPLE WHO VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or other details to help process your booking.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you make a reservation, send us an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a reservation, send us an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other features of the website in the following ways:
– To improve our website to better serve you.
– To quickly process your transactions.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
– Send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
– Process bookings and send you information and updates regarding orders.
– We may also send you additional information relating to your product and/or service.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All credit card transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who help us operate our website, conduct our business, or provide services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
At this time, we do not offer third party products or services on our website.